To run a Course Enrollment Report:
1. Navigate to Reporting;
2. Select Learning on the Left-hand side under the standard Reports section;
3. Scroll and select the Course Enrollment Report;
4. On the Report Basics tab, use the Find button to select the course you're reporting on;
5. Change the enrollment Date Range, or Viewed Within Date Range to your desired time frame;
6. Choose your preferred output (.CSV will open in an Excel document);
7. Select Run Report.
For more information regarding our reports, please refer to the Brainshark Reporting Guide.