Sometimes users need to convert a course into a presentation. For example they created a course but now they want to export it as SCORM. You cannot download SCORM from a course, so you need to convert it to a presentation.
You can create a presentation using one blank PowerPoint slide as a placeholder, then use merge content. Here are the steps to do so:
- Click My Content
- Click Create
- Upload a blank 1 slide PPT file (this is a placeholder)
- Click Skip audio generation for now when you get to the Add audio page
- Click Merge Content in the Things you can do menu
- In Merge Content click Search for presentation
- Locate the Course that you will take the content from. (You can search for it by Title Folder, or Presentation ID# Click on the title once you locate it.
- Click the 1st slide in the Left Table (source content) scroll the last slide Hold SHIFT and click the last slide
- Then Click Copy in the middle of both tables.
- Click the first slide in the table on the right (the Placeholder)
- Click Remove Slide & Audio
- Click Submit.
Please view this Quick Tip video to help further understand this process.