A Company Administrator is able to automate the Bulk User Upload process. This is possible by having a file be delivered daily to our FTP server.
To automate the Bulk User Upload process, you will need to:
- Submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the required information below:
- Grant permission to Brainshark to create a generic Company Administrator account for upload purposes
- Specify which email address(es) you would like to receive logs from the processing of the file
- Complete the Bulk User Upload spreadsheet in the standard bulk user upload format
- Please see Guide to Preparing a Bulk User Upload
Note: The file will need to be delivered to our FTP Server. Brainshark can process any number of users but will break requests into batches of 10,000 users for processing. If a request exceeds 50,000 users, Brainshark may require the upload to be processed outside of peak usage hours.
Note: Setup time is approximately one(1) day from the time all required information has been collected. Support will send the required criteria to Operations for setup through an escalation.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.