If you would like to automate the Bulk User Upload process, you will be able to by having a file be delivered once a day to our FTP server. The Bulk User Upload process can only be automated by a Company Administrator.
To automate the Bulk User Upload process, you will need to:
- Submit a request to email@example.com with the required information below:
- Grant permission to Brainshark to create a generic Company Administrator account for upload purposes
- Specify which email address(es) you would like to receive logs from the processing of the file
- Complete the Bulk User Upload spreadsheet in the standard bulk user upload format
- Please see Guide to Preparing a Bulk User Upload
Note: The file will need to be delivered to our FTP Server. Brainshark can process any number of users but will break requests into batches of 10,000 users for processing. If a request exceeds 50,000 users, Brainshark may require the upload to be processed outside of peak usage hours.
Note: Setup time is approximately one(1) day from the time all required information has been collected. Support will send the required criteria to Operations for setup through an escalation.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.