If you would like to download a participant's coaching submission, you will first need to make their submission visible on the leaderboard, make their submission into a presentation, and then download their submission. A user who is the creator of the activity, or a Coaching Administrator will be able to download a user's submission.
To add a coaching submission to the leaderboard, if not yet visible:
- Select Coaching
- Select the title of the Coaching activity
- Select Choose Participant and choose the correct participant
- Ensure that Entry Visible on Leaderboard is enabled
- Press Submit
To create a presentation from a coaching submission:
- Navigate to the leaderboard by either:
- Select To Leaderboard in the upper-righthand corner when in the edit mode of an activity or when selecting a participant
- Go back to the list of coaching activities and select the Leaderboard icon
- Once in the Leaderboard, select the table icon in the upper-righthand corner. This will display the submissions in a table view rather than a thumbnail view.
- Select the box to the left of the user's submission
- Select Save Selected as New Content
- For the newly created presentation, enter the following in the window that appears:
- Active status
- Discoverable by search setting
- Select create
Once the coaching submission is created as a presentation and has completed the conversion process, you can download an Abode Flash or MP4 version of the submission by following the steps below:
- Edit the presentation
- Select Download Presentation under the Things you can do menu
- Select the video format and select Download
- Select Click Here in blue lettering
NOTE: If the MP4 download option does not appear right away, please check back in two to three times the duration of the coaching submission to ensure the conversion process has completed.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.