If you would like to make a Coaching submission visible on the leaderboard you will be able to as the creator of the activity or as a Head Coach (Coaching Administrator).
To add a Coaching submission to the leaderboard, if not yet visible:
- Select Coaching
- Select the title of the Coaching activity
- Select Choose Participant and choose the correct participant
- Ensure that Entry Visible on Leaderboard is enabled
- Click Submit
Note: If there are multiple reviews for the same submission, all reviewers must check this box in order for the submission to appear.
To create a presentation from a Coaching submission:
- Navigate to the leaderboard by either:
- Select To Leaderboard in the upper-righthand corner when in the edit mode of an activity or when selecting a participant
- Go back to the list of Coaching activities and select the Leaderboard icon
- Once in the Leaderboard, select the Table icon in the upper-righthand corner. This will display the submissions in a table view rather than a thumbnail view.
- Select the box to the left of the user's submission
- Select Save Selected as New Content
- For the newly created presentation, enter the following in the window that appears:
- Active status
- Discoverable by search setting
- Select Create
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.