If a user's account is locked due to excessive login attempts, here are the steps to manually unlock their account:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Select Manage Users on the left hand side under the Corporate Admin Tools menu.
- Find the user you're looking to update and select the three dots under actions.
- In the drop down menu select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the User properties section and deselect the checkbox for User account is locked due to excessive login failures.
- Scroll down and click Submit to save the changes changes.