The Brainshark Administration's Home page was updated March 1st, 2021 so that it's easier for you to navigate! The changes made may affect the instructions outlined in the article below, but please know we are actively working on updating all Knowledge Base articles to reflect this information. For more information on the changes made, click to view the article Administration Home Page Overview.
If a user's account is locked due to excessive login attempts, here are the steps to manually unlock their account:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Select Manage Users on the left-hand side under the Corporate Admin Tools menu.
- Find the user you're looking to update and select the three dots under Actions.
- In the drop-down menu select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to the User properties section and deselect the checkbox for User account is locked due to excessive login failures.
- Scroll down and click Submit to save the changes.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.