The Brainshark Product Suggestions Forum allows users to suggest new ideas or enhancement to our current product as well as vote up over customer suggestions. The Product team at Brainshark continually monitors this site and will place a status on each suggestion.
To access Brainshark Product Suggestions Forum:
- Login to your Brainshark account
- Click on your profile in the top right of the page
- Select "Product Suggestions" from the drop-down menu
- This will automatically create an account for you if you don't already have one (and if you do, you will be signed in automatically.) You will be able to keep track of all your suggestions in the My suggestions section as well as filter by product area or status to locate current product suggestions.
- If you do not see the Product Suggestion Forum when you log into your Brainshark account, then your company administrator has not enabled this setting for your company. Please contact your company administrator for further assistance.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.