The Brainshark Company Administrator Certification curriculum is designed to help Company Administrators more effectively manage the back-end of their site. This curriculum is available to all users who want to learn more about a Company Administrator's capabilities.
To access the Brainshark Company Administrator Certification curriculum:
- Go to www.brainshark.com/training
- Click on the Login button in the top right corner
- If you have not logged into this site before, select Create Account
- After creating your account, you’ll get an e-mail with credentials to log in
- After you log in, select the Learning tab
- Watch the Welcome Video in your Learning Locker
- Next, select the Course Catalog
- Search for or select the curriculum titled Company Administrator Certification
- Select Enroll
Note: This process can be used to register in any certification training found on our Help and Training site. For additional assistance with creating your account, please find an attached PDF with screenshots outlining the process for creating a Help and Training Brainshark account.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.