The curriculum enrollment report displays:
- Each course in a curriculum
- Student and/or group enrollment data including:
- Completion status
- Date enrolled
- Date completed
To run a Curriculum Enrollment Report:
- Navigate to Reporting;
- Select Learning on the left-hand side under Standard Reports;
- Scroll and Select Curriculum Enrollment;
- On the Report Basics tab, use the Find button to select the curriculum you're reporting on;
- Change the enrollment Date Range, or Viewed Within Date Range to your desired timeframe;
- Choose your preferred output (.CSV will open in an Excel document);
- Select Run Report.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.