To create a course in Learning, permissions will need to be granted to you by a Company Administrator. Once you have authoring rights to Brainshark, follow the steps below to Create a Course.
- While logged into Brainshark, click on the Learning tab to enter your Learning Locker
- Once in your Learning Locker, select Authoring > Create Course
- Choose from one of the options to either upload new material, create a course from an already existing presentation, upload SCORM, and more. Once you are ready, click Submit.
After you've created your course, you're ready to establish course settings, set completion criteria, enroll students, schedule reminders or add the course to a curriculum.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- Create a Course
- What is the Course Catalog?
- How can I automatically enroll students into Courses or Curriculums?
- What are the Learning Roles?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.