When you enable self-registration, Brainshark will automatically create a user profile called NEW_USER.
1. From Administration, select Manage Company
2. Select Advanced Options > Self Registration
3. In the Enable self-registration section, select Yes
4. Select other self-registration options as desired:
- Require company name for self-registration—use this option if you have more than one Brainshark site at your company or if you require registration for people outside of your company (e.g.: vendors, distributors, partners, customers).
- Show Self-Registration link on login page—if you want to provide users with the option to self-register from the login page, select Yes to add a link for the default self-registration template you selected.
- Domain Restrictions—you can enter one or more domains to restrict self-registration. You can allow or block users from the specified domain(s). For example, you could enter your company’s domain and permit only users coming from this domain to register.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.