Brainshark for Outlook enables you to share Brainshark content with your email recipients, right from within your message screen.
If you’re using Microsoft OFFICE 365, follow these steps for the Office 365 Add-in:
- Visit this URL: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/?path=/options/manageapps
- Sign in with Office 365 username and password if prompted
- Under Manage add-ins, click the icon
- Select Add from a URL
- Enter this URL: https://www.brainshark.com/brainshark/integration/office/2.0/OutlookApp.xml
- Click Next
- Click Install
- You’ve added an add-in for Outlook. Click OK.
- Now you need to Activate the Add-in
If you’re using Microsoft Office (2016) or another version of Office, follow these steps for the Office Plug-in:
- Visit this URL to access the Installer: https://www.brainshark.com/solutions/integrations#integrationsmsoutlook
- Select the Outlook version for your PC:
- 64-bit for Office 2016
- 32-bit for other versions of Office
- Note: The Outlook version is independent of the Operating System. A 32-bit version of Outlook can be installed on a 64-bit system, but a 64-bit version of Outlook cannot be installed on a 32-bit version of windows.
- Save the selected file to your computer
- Locate the saved file on your computer, and double click the name to start the installation
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
Activating Brainshark for Outlook
- Open a new email message and click the “BNSK Insert Content” tab to display the Brainshark panel.
- Choose one: “Connect Using Salesforce” or “Connect Using Brainshark"
Follow these steps to Connect Using Salesforce:
- Click “Connect Using Salesforce”
- Enter your credentials
- The first time you connect you’ll be prompted to allow access. Click “Allow”
- You’re now connected to your Salesforce account. In the Brainshark panel, click “Browse all available content”
- Use the drop-down menus to find and filter the content to send
Follow these steps to Connect Using Brainshark:
If you click “I NEED A KEY”
- Enter your email address
- Click “Request Key”
- You will receive an email with the activation code. Highlight and copy the entire activation code text string
If you click “I HAVE A KEY.”
- Paste the entire activation code text string in the box
- Click Activate
- You’re now logged into your Brainshark Account
- The Activation key can be found when you’re logged into Brainshark by clicking your name > Edit Profile
- Scroll to the bottom and expand Outlook Activation Code - your code can be found here:
After entering your activation key, use the drop-down menus to find and filter the content to send.
Check out this Quick Tip tutorial that goes over Brainshark for Outlook
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.