A Company Administrator can assign Folder Administrator permissions to users they would like to have additional access to a specific folder.
To assign Folder Administrator permissions:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Select Manage Users on the Users card.
- Locate the user's profile that you wish to grant permissions to.
- Click the three-dotted icon in the Actions column for this user and select Permissions.
- Mark the Administrator checkbox for the appropriate folder(s).
- Click Submit to save your changes.
Note: For additional information on Folder Administrators' abilities, please see the following article: What is a Folder Administrator?
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How to Set User Permissions
- What is an ‘Enhanced Folder Administrator’?
- How do I find a list of all Folder Administrators in my site?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.