If you would like a user to have additional access to a certain folder, you can assign Folder Administrator Permissions. Only a Company Administrator can assign Folder Administrator permissions to a user.
To assign Folder Administrator permissions:
- Navigate to Administration
- Select Manage Users
- Locate the user's profile that you wish to grant permissions to
- Under the Actions column, select the ellipses
- In the drop-down menu, select Edit Permissions
- Select the Administrator check-box for the appropriate folder(s)
- Select Submit
NOTE: For additional information on what specific abilities Folder Administrators have, please see the following article: What is a Folder Administrator?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.