If you have met the completion criteria requirements for a presentation and if the author enabled a completion certificate to this presentation, you will have the option to print your certificate after viewing the presentation.
The three ways users can receive a completion certification from a presentation are as follows:
- By e-mail
- By selecting the "download" button from the completion indicator
- By selecting the "Next Up" button
- Check your e-mail inbox to see if you received an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with the certificate attached.
- If you do not receive this e-mail immediately, check again 15 minutes after viewing and closing the presentation.
- If the e-mail is not in your inbox, be sure to check your junk/spam folder to see if the e-mail was sorted incorrectly.
By selecting the "download" button from the completion indicator:
- In the upper left-hand corner of the Brainshark player, select the down arrow in the green completion indicator to begin the download.
By selecting the "Next Up" button:
- In the bottom right corner of the player, there will be a yellow circle will three vertical dots. After clicking this button, in the drop-down menu that appears, select the Next Up option to begin the download.
NOTE: After your certificate completes downloading, you will be able to open the PDF file of your certificate and, from here, you will be able to save or print your certificate.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.