A Company Administrator can allow authors to set the number of retries a viewer has when responding to questions. This can be enabled from the Administration section of your Brainshark account.
To enable question retries:
- Navigate to the Administration section
- From the left-hand menu under Manage Company, select Manage Templates
- Next, select Question Settings
- Towards the bottom of the page, you will see an option that says “Retries: Allow authors to specify retries for questions.” Select Yes.
- Press Submit to save any changes
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.