Machine Analysis can be enabled when creating a coaching activity. User's who have the user permissions to 1) create Coaching Activities and 2) create Coaching Activities with Machine Analysis will be able to enable this option when creating a coaching activity.
To create a Coaching Activity with Machine analysis:
- Navigate to Coaching
- Select the red '+' button on the right-hand side of the page and select New Activity
- Enable the setting Machine Analysis
- Complete the three sections available for Machine Analysis Scoring
- Topics to Cover: List words or phrases that you want participants to cover in their pitch
- Topics to Avoid: List words or phrases that you want participants to avoid in their pitch
- More Criteria: Criteria available to includes:
- Rate of Speech (wpm)
- Filler Word Percentage
- Grade Level
- Complete creating the coaching activity
- Select Send
For additional assistance with enabling Machine Analysis or setting up your Machine Analysis Scoring, please see the Brainshark Training video below:
- If you do not see this feature, you will need to contact your company administrator. This is an add-on to the Brainshark for Coaching and must be turned on at the site level and enabled on a user profile.
- Machine Analysis must be enabled before anyone is invited to participate in an activity.
- There is no additional cost when enabling Machine Analysis for your company's Brainshark Site.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.