The seek bar, the red bar at the bottom of each slide in the Brainshark player, can be hidden from viewers if you choose to do so. The seek bar can be seen in the image below:
This feature can be hidden by the author of the content, an Enhanced Folder Administrator, or a Company Administrator. To hide the seek bar:
- Go into the Edit mode of the presentation
- Select Manage Slides from the Things you can do menu on the left side of the screen
- Click the Edit button under the slide you would like to hide the seek bar on
- Towards the bottom of this page, you can check off the option that says “hide seek bar”
- Click Save or Apply to save this change
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.