(Note: The Brainshark Administration's Home page was updated March 1st, 2021 so that it's easier for you to navigate! The changes made may affect the instructions outlined in the article below, but please know we are actively working on updating all Knowledge Base articles to reflect this information. For more information on the changes made, click to view the article Administration Home Page Overview)
If you would like to add and/or remove background audio that authors can use when creating presentations, you will be able to from the Administration section of your account. Only a Company Administrator can add and/or remove background audio for use by authors.
To add or remove company level background audio:
- Navigate to Administration
- Under Manage Company, select Media Library
- From the left-hand menu, select Background Audio
- Select Add Background Audio
- Select Choose File to browse and find your MP3 file
- Select Save
- Repeat steps 3-5 to add additional background audio files
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.