(Note: The Brainshark Administration's Home page was updated March 1st, 2021 so that it's easier for you to navigate! The changes made may affect the instructions outlined in the article below, but please know we are actively working on updating all Knowledge Base articles to reflect this information. For more information on the changes made, click to view the article Administration Home Page Overview)
Content authors will be able to upload their own background audio files if it is enabled by a Company Administrator. Only a Company Administrator will be able to enable this setting.
To allow authors to upload background audio files:
- Navigate to Administration
- Under Manage Company, select Presentation Settings
- In the left-hand menu, select General Properties
- Enable the setting Allow authors to upload background audio files for use in their presentations by selecting Yes
- Select Submit to save changes
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.