If you would like to track who is viewing a presentation by being notified with detailed information on each user's view, you will be able to by activating view receipts.
To activate View Receipts on a presentation:
- Select Edit on the Presentation
- On the Presentation Properties tab, scroll down and enable the Notify Me when this Presentation is Viewed checkbox
- Next to Send viewing receipt to, enter the e-mail address(es) you would like to be notified when a user views the presentation
- When entering multiple e-mail addresses into this field, separate the addresses with a comma
- Next to the setting Send receipt, select when you would like the address(es) listed to be notified. This can be either:
- After Viewing Ends
- Before Viewing Ends
- Both Before and After Viewing
- Select Save
NOTE: To deactivate view receipts on a presentation, you can by deselecting the checkbox next to the setting Notify Me when this Presentation is Viewed and selecting Save.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.