If you have a course in a curriculum that needs to be removed, you will be able to from the edit mode of the curriculum. A Company Administrator, a *Learning Administrator, or a Learning Author with access to the Curriculum can remove courses.
To remove a Course from a Curriculum:
- Select Learning
- Select Authoring and then My Courses and Curriculums from the drop-down menu
- Find the curriculum and then, under the Actions column to the right, select the More button shown as an Ellipses
- From the drop-down menu, select Edit Curriculum
- Select the gray Courses tab
- Click the title of the Course in blue lettering that is to be removed
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select Remove from Curriculum
- Press Submit on the right-hand side
- Brainshark Reporting will still maintain student completion records for courses that are removed from a Curriculum.
- Removing a course from a curriculum does not delete the course
- *Learning Administrators can only remove a course from a curriculum if this site setting to allow Learning Administrators to edit and delete courses is enabled. To enable this setting, a Company Administrator will need to submit a request to email@example.com.
- There is no additional cost to enable this setting.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.