After you meet the completion requirements for a course or curriculum in Brainshark, you may want to access your completion certificate afterward. To access a completion certificate to a Learning course or curriculum, you can access the certificate when viewing the completed course/curriculum or from the Learning Progress Tracker.
To download your completion certificate when viewing your completed course:
- When viewing your completed course thumbnail, you will see a ribbon icon on the course thumbnail. Clicking on the ribbon will start the certificate download:
- When the download is complete, you will see an arrow. Clicking on this arrow will allow you to save or print your certificate:
- If you are viewing a curriculum with multiple courses, click view courses to see a list of all your courses. You can then access your certificates from this page as well
To download your completion certificate from the Progress Tracker:
- Click on the Learning tab
- Select the Progress Tracker button near the top of the screen:
- Any certificates that are set to display in the Learning Locker will appear when you click on the ribbon icon that says Certificates underneath:
- Once you click on the certificate you would like to access, your download will begin
- When the download has completed, you will be able to save or print your certificate
Note: These options may not appear for all courses and curriculums as this is a setting enabled by the Learning Author who created the content. If you are unable to access your certificate after following these steps, please reach out to the content's author or your Learning Administrator to assist further.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.