After you meet the completion requirements for a course or curriculum in Brainshark, you may want to access your completion certificate afterward. To access a completion certificate to a Learning course or curriculum, you can access the certificate when viewing the completed course/curriculum or from the Learning Progress Tracker.
To download your completion certificate when viewing your completed course:
- When viewing your completed course thumbnail, you will see a ribbon icon on the course thumbnail. Clicking on the ribbon will start the certificate download:
- When the download is complete, you will see an arrow. Clicking on this arrow will allow you to save or print your certificate:
- If you are viewing a curriculum with multiple courses, click view courses to see a list of all your courses. You can then access your certificates from this page as well
To download your completion certificate from the Progress Tracker:
- Click on the Learning tab
- Select the Progress Tracker button near the top of the screen:
- Any certificates that are set to display in the Learning Locker will appear when you click on the ribbon icon that says Certificates underneath:
- Once you click on the certificate you would like to access, your download will begin
- When the download has completed, you will be able to save or print your certificate
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.