If you would like to copy a course or curriculum in Learning, you will be able to do so through the user interface on the Courses & Curriculums page. To copy a course or curriculum you will need to be a Learning Author, a Learning Administrator*, or a Company Administrator.
To copy a Course or Curriculum in Learning:
- Navigate to the Learning Tab
- At the top of the page, select Authoring
- In the drop-down menu, select My Courses & Curriculums
- Set the Filter to the desired content (Courses, Curriculums, or All Items) shown below
- Locate the content you wish to copy and mark the checkbox to the left of the title
- Once selected, click the Copy button above the navigation tool highlighted below:
- Select your Destination Folder
- Select Apply
Note: A Learning Administrator will be able to copy a course if the site setting to allow Learning Administrators to edit/delete content is enabled. To enable this setting, contact your Company Administrator and have them reach out to Brainshark Support to process this request. This setting change can only be approved by a Company Administrator.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.