Every Brainshark presentation is associated with a unique nine-digit identifier code, aptly named the Presentation ID. We in Support gather these Presentation ID’s to assist in locating presentation specific information. The presentation ID# can be found when viewing a presentation, when editing a presentation, or when viewing the presentation URL.
To find a presentation ID# when viewing a presentation:
- Select the 3 vertical dots in the lower right-hand corner of the Brainshark player
- Select Presentation Details from the drop-down menu shown below
- The number listed next to ID#: is the presentation ID#
To find the presentation ID# when editing a presentation:
- When in your Brainshark account, select Edit on a specific presentation
- Once in the Presentation Properties tab, you will be able to find the presentation ID# just below the presentation title or you can find this information by copying the URL in the Current Address field:
To find the presentation ID# from the URL link to a presentation:
- Find the URL link that begins with the following format: www.brainshark.com/...
- Copy the URL and provide this URL link to Support
- The presentation ID# will be listed next to the parameter pi=
- Please note that the link must be collected from when the Training is open and launched.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.