To have the ability to create coaching activities with Machine Analysis, it must first be enabled at the Site Administration level and then at the user level.
To enable Machine Analysis at the Site Administration level:
A Company Administrator will need to submit a request to enable this feature to Brainshark Support by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the Machine Analysis feature, please see the following article: What is Machine Analysis?
To enable Machine Analysis at the User profile level:
A Company Administrator or a Learning Administrator will need to enable this setting in the user's profile by following the steps below:
- Navigate to Administration
- Select Manage Users > Edit User in the Users card
- Find the user, and under the Action column to the right of the user, select the More button shown as an ellipses
- Choose Edit Profile from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down to User Privileges and select the checkbox next to the setting User can create Coaching challenges with Machine Analysis (see screenshot below)
- Select Submit
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.