Microsoft Outlook provides users the ability to share Brainshark Content via e-mail from within the Outlook with the Brainshark Outlook app. If you have accounts to multiple Sharkives and would like to share content from a different sharkive, you will need to first log out of your current sharkive and log into your account that you would like to share content from.
To share content using the Outlook plugin/add-in from a different Sharkive:
- From Outlook when drafting an e-mail, select the Brainshark App icon:
- In the drop-down that appears on the right-hand side, select the Tools button shown as a gear icon highlighted below:
- Select Logout
- Activate your Outlook plugin by selecting I need a key
- Specify the sharkive you would like to log in with from the drop-down menu
- Select Request Key
- Select Next
- Once you receive an e-mail with a new activation key, enter the activation key into the field shown below:
NOTE: If you need to switch back to your previous sharkive to share content after making these adjustments, the prior Activation Key will need to be active.
If you need additional assistance, please Contact Support.