Presentations may be Featured as recommended available content for your Brainshark Users on the Home tab of your company's site. Presentations, when featured, appear similar to how the presentations appear on the Brainshark Training site. Please see the image below which highlights how featured content will appear:
Only a Company Administrator of your Brainshark site can feature content or adjust any of the currently featured content.
To feature content as a Company Administrator:
- Navigate to Administration
- Select Manage Content from the menu on the left
- Select Manage Presentations from the menu on the left
- Search for the presentation that you would like to feature
- Check off the Feature checkbox to the right of the Presentation Title, highlighted below:
- In the confirmation box, select OK to feature content
- You cannot feature Brainshark courses on the Home tab, only presentations
- If you have enabled the Hide Content from Search setting within the Edit Mode of the Presentation, it will prevent the Content from featuring on the Home tab
If you need additional assistance, please Contact Support.