Learning Topics are used in Courses and Curricula as a way of categorizing Activities within Reporting. These topics can be added and edited by Company Administrators.
To add Learning Topics:
- Navigate to Administration
- Click on Manage Learning on the Learning card
- Click Edit Learning Topics in the menu on the left
- To add a New learning topic, type the topic in the text box titled Add a New Learning Topic and press submit
- To edit a learning topic, highlight the topic name, select Edit below, type in the changes needed, and select Save
- Existing topics can either have a Subtopic added, Edited, or Deleted from the menu using the respective button
- If an existing Topic is removed, any courses or curricula associated with that topic will remain unaffected and switch to not having any topic until a new one is assigned
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.