Closed Captions are a great way to enhance your content and make it more accessible to all viewers. Closed Captions can be added to Brainshark presentations or courses by authors when publishing content, but first, this feature will need to be enabled for the Brainshark site by a Company Administrator.
To enable Closed Captions as a Company Administrator:
- Navigate to your Administration tools by selecting your profile name in the top-right.
- In the Company card, select Presentation Settings, then select Player and Viewer Options.
- Scroll down to the 'Closed Captioning' section and toggle the Enable Closed Captioning setting to the right (as shown below):
- Click Apply at the bottom of this page to submit your changes.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How to add Closed Captions to a Presentation
- How to Create a WebVTT File
- How do I have Closed Captions open automatically on my presentation?
- For more information about adding closed captioning to your content you can also view this video from our Training Site: Quick Tips: Adding Closed Caption
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.