If you need to re-enroll a user into a course or curriculum, you will be able to as a Company Administrator, a Learning Administrator, or a Learning Author will be able to re-enroll students.
To Re-Enroll individual Student(s):
- Navigate to the Learning tab
- Select Authoring and from the dropdown menu, select My Courses & Curriculums
- Find the course or curriculum the student needs to be re-enrolled in
- In the Actions column, select the 3 vertical dots and then select Enroll Students from the drop-down menu
- Under the Enrolled Students section, locate the desired student(s), and select the checkbox to the left of the name(s)
- After, select the Re-Enroll Student(s) option above in blue lettering
- A window will populate where you can choose to re-send the course/ curriculum invitation e-mail
- Scroll down and click Submit to officially Re-enroll the student.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.