After recording audio with a microphone/headset in Brainshark using a Chrome browser, if your audio speeds up or slows down this is typically caused by the hardware acceleration setting.
To turn off the hardware acceleration setting, please follow these steps:
- On the top right corner of the Chrome browser, please select Three dots.
- From the menu, please select Settings.
- In the Setting Tab, on the left side, select Advanced, and then please select Accessibility.
- Deselect the Use hardware acceleration when available is on in the middle section called System if this setting is enabled.
- Please reload the browser and try recording again to see if this resolves the issue.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.