Prior to having closed captions appear automatically on your presentation, you will need to ensure the following:
- Closed Captions are enabled on your organization’s Brainshark site
- Closed Captions are added to your presentation.
To have closed captions open automatically when your presentation is viewed, the URL parameter of '&CC=1' (or '?CC=1') will need to be added to the end of your Brainshark presentation's URL. Which parameter you use will depend on how your URL is configured and whether you're using a custom URL address to share your presentation.
Once this parameter is added to your presentation's URL, closed captions will open automatically for viewers who access this URL. Please see the example URLs shown below:
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How to enable Closed Captions for your organization’s Brainshark site
- How to add Closed Captions to a Presentation
- Share Your Brainshark
- Parameters for Customizing Your Presentation URL
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.