Auto Enrollment refers to the setting that can be applied to any course or curriculum in Learning that can allow students who complete it to be automatically enrolled into another course or curriculum.
As a Company Administrator, Learning Administrator or Learning Author, you can automatically enroll students and groups into a separate course or curriculum or auto enroll students into the same one again, and can also choose whether to enroll them immediately after completing a course/curriculum or after a set period of time.
To set up Auto Enrollment:
- From the Completion Criteria tab, go to the Auto Enrollment section.
- Check the box next to 'Upon' and from the drop-down menu, select Completion or Enrollment.
- If desired, you can check off Also require completion before next enrollment
- If this is checked off, any student who did not complete the initial enrollment will not automatically be enrolled in the next course.
- Select the course you want to auto enroll the students in by selecting Find Course or Curriculum.
- From this page, select Course or Curriculum.
- Select the folder the presentation is located in from the Folder drop-down menu.
- Click the title of the course you wish to select.
- If you want to re-enroll students into this course again, check the box next to This Course or Curriculum
- Note: When auto enrolling students, you may want to check off the Send enrollment invitations box so that they will know they are enrolled in another course.
- Now establish a time frame from when the auto enrollment is to start.
- Select Immediately to have your auto enrollment start immediately.
- Select after to choose how many days, weeks, or months you would like the auto enrollment to start after.
- Select on to choose a specific date you would like the auto enrollment to start.
- Remember to select Submit to save your changes.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.