We have been notified that Brainshark Data is not able to sync to your Salesforce instance because the SFDC password has expired for your user. Please follow these instructions to correct the issue.
1. goto https://www.brainshark.com/(logindirectory) and login to Brainshark
your username is (fill in the blank)
**note you must be logging in as a Brainshark Administrator or as the pre-defined Syncuser***
If you do not know your Brainshark password please use the Forgot password link to reset your password.
2. If you did not reset your password please skip to step 7
3. Once your Brainshark password is reset please login to Salesforce in a new Browser tab
4. Go to the Brainshark Setup tab
5. Click on the Add/Reset Access Token button
6. Enter your Brainshark username and the password you just created
7. Click on this URL https://www.brainshark.com/1/integrations/en/integrations
8. Click on the Actions menu for the Salesforce integration profile and click Edit.
9. Update the password field with your updated Salesforce Password and appended with your Salesforce security token that you received the last time you updated your Salesforce password.
10. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. If you do not click save the settings will not be updated.