As an Author, an Enhanced Folder Administrator, or a Company Administrator, you can make your slide notes available to your viewers.
To make slide notes visible to viewers:
- Navigate to the Edit mode of your presentation
- Select the Options tab at the top of the screen
- In the Allow viewers to section, check the box next to read slide notes
- Click Save to save your changes
- After, viewers will be able to see or hide the slide notes by selecting the paper icon in the bottom right corner of the player (screenshot below):
Note: If you do not see the option to allow viewers to read slide notes while editing your presentation, please contact your Company Administrator as they may need to allow this option for your company's site.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.