Any Company Administrator can generate a new password for any of their users by editing their profiles in the Manage Users section of the Administration tools. If a user in your organization needs their password manually reset or if they have not yet received their welcome email, generating a new password email will send a message to the user with their username and a new, randomly generated password.
To deliver this email:
- Navigate to your Administration home page by clicking your profile in the top-right corner.
- In the Users card, select Manage Users.
- Find the user you are referring to using the search tool.
- Click the three vertical dots in the Actions column to the right of their username, then select Edit Profile.
- Verify that the email address shown in the Primary e-mail field is correct.
- Check off the box to Generate new password and notify user immediately (see screenshot below):
Note: The 'Password' and 'Verify Password' fields will be grayed out and are not required if this checkbox is marked.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- I am having trouble logging in. What do I do?
- Why is my account locked out?
- Can I set password requirements for my users?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.