If you have content that you need to move from one Brainshark site to another, a Cross Company Copy request performed by Brainshark Support can copy an entire presentation from one Brainshark site to another. After the Cross Company Copy is complete, all audio, slides, and animation timings (if applicable), attachments, and settings will be included in the copied presentation. This process may only be requested by a Company Administrator.
To request a Cross Company Copy as a Company Administrator:
- Complete the Cross Company Copy form,
- Note: All columns are required besides the Presentation Title and the Reason for Copying (Columns B and I)
- Submit your request with your Cross Company Copy Form attached to Support@Brainshark.com
- A Company Administrator from each site will be required to provide e-mail approval in order to process the form.
- Note: This permission must come directly from the e-mail address that is currently associated with the administrator account within Brainshark.
- The Cross Company Copy process will not alter the source presentation. The copied version will have a unique content ID number and corresponding URL link.
- Cross Company Copies will not carry over prior reporting data from the source presentation, or correlated URL links.
- Learning Courses when copied over will be copied as presentations. They will need to be manually made into courses if necessary.
- Curriculums cannot be Cross Company Copied.
- SCORM courses, HTML5 content, Learning course sessions, Learning activities, and Coaching activities cannot be Cross Company Copied.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.