Learning Authors are able to enable a setting to email a copy of the certificate of completion to the Group Managers of users who have met completion for Courses and Curriculums, in addition to the user.
To enable this setting:
- Find the Course or Curriculum that you'd like to enable the feature for and click Edit
- Click the Certification tab
- Make sure "Email Certificate" is set to "yes"
- Check the box that says "Send copy to Group Manager(s)"
- Click Submit
This will send a copy of that certificate to the manager(s) of all groups that the user belongs to.
- This setting is only available for content in Learning, and is not available for Presentations.
- This setting will send a copy of the completion certificate to all group managers of all groups that the student belongs to.
- This setting will not send a copy of the completion certificate to the manager listed in a user's profile.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How to Create a Course in Learning
- What is the Difference Between a Presentation and a Course?
- What are the Learning Roles?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.