As a Learning Author, Learning Administrator or Company Administrator, you may need to re-enroll a group in a course or curriculum.
Here is how to re-enroll a group:
- Navigate to the Learning tab.
- Select Authoring and from the dropdown menu, select My Courses & Curriculums.
- Search for the course or curriculum you'd like to re-enroll the group in, then select the 3 dots under actions then click Enroll Students.
- At the top of this page you will see the groups that are enrolled and next to the enrollment date, click Re-Enroll Group.
- A window will populate where you can choose to re-send the course/ curriculum invitation e-mail and if needed, you can make any adjustments before sending.
- Click Submit at the bottom of this window to complete the re-enrollment.
Note: Re-enrolling a student will reset their completion status to 'Enrolled' even if the Learning activity was already completed previously.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.