Company Administrators are able to bulk inactivate users in their system via the Administration tool or via the Bulk User Upload process.
To bulk inactivate users in Administration:
- Click the account name in the top right and navigate to Administration.
- Select Manage Users from the green Users card.
- Locate the users you wish to inactivate (Filter by group or search). and mark the checkbox next to the account.
- Once you have all the desired users selected, click the Edit User pencil icon toward the top left of the page.
- Select the checkbox for User's account is active (the user can login).
- Toggle the button to the right of the setting in order to reflect on or off.
- Click Apply at the bottom of the page.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- What's the difference between Inactivate, Delete, or Permanently Deleting a User?
- How do I Inactivate a User?
- How to Permanently Delete Users in Bulk
- How to Process a Bulk Upload
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.