Head Coaches are otherwise known as 'Challenge Administrators'. This is a permission that Company Administrators can grant to user profiles.
To enable this setting individually, please navigate to:
- Select the 'Administration' tab from the top right of your account
- Select 'Manage Users' from the left side 'Corporate Admin Tools'
- Search for the user profile
- Select the three dots (ellipses) under the 'Actions' column
- Select 'Edit Profile'
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page & check the box for 'User Is a Head Coach'
- Press 'Submit' to store changes
This can also be performed for a large number of users with the User Bulk Upload form.
Note: 'User can create Coaching Challenges' is a prerequisite setting for the Head Coach permissions.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.