As a Company Administrator, you will have the option to set the Presentation Expiration rules.
Here, you can set presentations to expire after a selected amount of days when they are first created (e.g. A presentation will expire 60 days after it is created) or, you can see a specific date for all presentations to expire (such as 01/01/2021).
To access this function:
- Click on Administration
- Under the Company card, click on Presentation Settings
- Click on Presentation Security
- Locate the "Presentation Expiration Rules" and set the option to "Yes"
- Click in the checkbox to enable the "Default Expiration Date for New Presentations" or the "All Existing Presentations expire" option.
- For "Default Expiration Date" option, enter the amount of days newly created content will have until it expires
- For the "All existing presentations expire" option, enter the date in the MM/DD/YYYY format that all presentations will expire.
- Be sure to hit Submit to save your changes.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.