In some cases, the presentation's assigned author is not the slide or presentation speaker. Authors can adjust the presentation photo and bio information that is displayed in the upper left of the Brainshark player. This can also be adjusted on a slide by slide basis.
Once the additional presenters have been established within the 'Media Library', there is an additional setting that enables the bio to display in the Brainshark player for that presentation.
To enable the Presenter Photo and Bio for a presentation:
- Locate the presentation.
- Select the pencil icon to enter the edit mode.
- Select the Options tab toward the top in gray.
- Check the box for Presenter Photo and Bio.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and press Submit to store changes.
- The presenter photos would first need to be added to the 'Media Library'. Once the photo is uploaded, the author can implement the associated 'Presenter Name' and 'Presenter Title'.
- The combination of this presenter name and title is called the 'Bio'.
- The presenter name is limited to 25 characters. The 'Presenter Title' is limited to 40 characters.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.