Please find below all product release notes to the Brainshark platform in 2021. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
May 4, 2021
- The Brainshark platform (in other words the Brainshark user interface) now supports Russian (ru) and French-Canadian (fr-CA). To learn more about Brainshark's language support, check out see the Is Brainshark available in languages other than English? FAQ.
- Users can now easily navigate directly from the following Scorecard pages (Curriculum, Course, Coaching and Presentation) back to the respective pages to view or edit a curriculum, course, coaching activity or presentation.
April 20, 2021
- Users can now easily navigate directly from Brainshark activities (Curriculum, Course, Coaching and Presentation) to Scorecards for closer alignment and context.
- Average machine Scores or individual machine scores are now available in several Scorecard Coaching panels alongside where the reviewer scores are displayed. This allows sales managers or coaches to quickly browse machine scores and reviewer scores together to identify which reps need the most help – and prioritize their coaching accordingly.
- Note that Machine Analysis must be enabled for a coaching activity for the machine scores to be displayed
April 15, 2021
- The character limit has been removed for the New User Email templated field under Company --> Manage templates --> Email templates
April 12, 2021
- In early March, we released a redesign of the Administration home page with an improved user experience and ease of use for greater productivity. We're continuing the Administration redesign with the following improvements to Administration:
- Redesign of the Manage Company and Advanced Options administration pages.
- Additional role permissions for Scorecards (Folder administrators and Authors).
- New Admin Quick Find feature.
- For more information on how this works, see the Administration Redesign Product Overview.
April 8, 2021
- Users can now filter on the Users & Management Hierarchy Scorecard pages.
- By default, all active users are displayed.
- When the “Show Inactive” filter is enabled Inactive users will be displayed.
- Inactive users are labeled accordingly so as to be clear who is inactive.
April 7, 2021
- Users can now filter on the Curriculum by Course and the Coaching Activity Details panels.
- Filtering is available on both the Groups page and the individual Rep page.
- The Coaching Activities or Curriculums visible in the left-most column are limited to those which meet the filtering criteria.
- Available metrics include Topic, Title, Author, and more.
March 23, 2021
- Brainshark now integrates with the Gong Embedded Player.
- Users can embed a Gong call into Brainshark Learning or Coaching. This will allow users to take examples of sales conversations and embed them within a Brainshark course or attach it as part of a coaching activity.
- For more information on how this works, see the Integrating Gong Calls with Brainshark Training & Coaching Product Updates.
Mobile App (v 5.5.2)
- A new version of the Mobile App has been released with the following fixes:
- Opening PDFs from coaching activities through the Salesforce App on the iPad prompts the user for a login.
- Scrolling in multi-page PDF on IOS/iPad.
March 19, 2021
- Users can now save custom drilldown layouts.
- Add or remove fields from the default layout and save changes to create a custom drilldown layout.
- Only one custom drilldown layout is permitted. New layout changes will overwrite the existing custom layout.
- The custom layout option in the layout menu only appears after the first layout has been saved.
March 11, 2021
- Clicking on the Scorecards button in Brainshark will now redirect users to the new scorcards.brainshark.com URL.
- The total completions and enrollments from all time are now available in activities pages (Curriculums, Courses, Coaching, Presentations) in Scorecards.
March 1, 2021
- The Administration home page has a new design and user experience making the page easier and faster to use. To learn more, check out this brief Administration Home Page Overview on our Training site.
- Here is what you need to know:
- Landing page design for all Admin users (Company Admins, Learning Admins, Folder Admins, and Learning Managers).
- Permission-based card layouts representing Administrative categories (Folders, Users, Groups, etc.).
- KPI Dashboard (number of admins, active users and active content for the company)
- Display of company and contact information.
February 18, 2021
- Added “Days to complete review” column to the Reviewer Insights panel (Accessible from Activities --> Coaching). This column is sortable and refers to the average business days elapsed between submission and review by the specified reviewer .
February 16, 2021
- Word Cloud issues were resolved and reinstated in the Machine Analysis results.
- The “Unexpected Error” with external coaching links is resolved.
- Coaching Courses - Issue with the number of reviewers displayed on the details modal is resolved.
February 11, 2021
- Increased size of ‘Email to’ field for reports from 255 characters to 4,000 characters.
- Users now can now adjust the width of columns in the Drilldown window.
February 6, 2021
- Video files with M4V file type may now be uploaded using the Create --> Upload a Video workflow.
- Corrected an issue in Coaching Courses where a student enrolled in more than one curriculum including the same coaching course would see a blank page when attempting to access the coaching course.
February 4, 2021
- Introducing Presentation Scorecards, that bring Presentation viewing data to Scorecards. Presentation Scorecards provide Authors with insight into how their content is being consumed. Authors can view summary data such as Total Viewing Time and Number of Views Over Time, and drill into individual views for more in-depth analysis.
- Here is what you need to know:
- The Presentations panel is accessed by going to Activities --> Presentations page in Scorecards.
- CAdmins can view all data for all presentations.
- Authors can only view data for their own presentations.
- Currently, this is only available for readiness customers.
Mobile App (v 5.5.1)
- A new version of the Mobile App has been released that includes a fix to show the passing score for Coaching courses on the course details page.
January 28, 2021
- Introducing the Reviewer Insights panel in Scorecards for coaching activities.
- Reviewer Insights delivers data-driven insights into the effectiveness of your coaching programs. It helps those who are responsible for making sales managers, coaches, and reviewers better at coaching. Added by default and available on the Coaching > Activity default page in Scorecards.
- The panel displays summary information about reviewer ratings and feedback on the selected Coaching activity. It includes:
- Reviewer Name.
- Reviewer Type (Reviewer, Manager, Coach).
- Number of Completed vs. Assigned Reviews in this Activity (Pending).
- Percentage of Reviews with Comments.
- Average Word Count in those Comments.
- The distribution of Scores and Ratings by this Reviewer.
- For more information, see the Reviewer Insights Product Overview in the Brainshark Training Site.
January 12, 2021
- Fixed two issues related to the time zone in Course Sessions. The calendar invites are now showing the correct time.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when a Scorecards layout is shared with a group manager and that layout includes a filter to show a group, they are not a manager of, all user data was shown. Now - that filter will break, and the group manager will see only their default managed user's data.
- For individual User Scorecards, the layout "Rep" was being duplicated and has now been removed.
January 5, 2021
- The Curriculum Courses panel is available to be added to the Curriculums page. This panel provides a breakdown of the courses and each user's progress within the Curriculum. This panel already exists in the Groups Page and the Users Page in Scorecards, and now exists in Activities > Curriculums as well.
- Note: The panel is now a default panel.