Learning Authors, Learning Managers, Learning Administrators can mark students Complete manually via the My Courses & Curriculums.
To mark students complete via Learning Tab, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Brainshark Learning
- Select Authoring > My Courses & Curriculums
- Find the course or curriculum.
- In the Action Tab, select Enroll Students
- Checkmark the Students you wish to mark as complete/ or select All.
- Then select Set to Complete.
- Enter the completion date and Points if needed.
- Click Submit.
- Click Continue to return to the Enrollment Page.
This will mark the students complete for this course/curriculum within the Brainshark system.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.