The functionality to download coaching submissions to MP4 format was released in Brainshark in March 2020. Therefore, submissions that are older than this date may not populate with the option to download.
As a workaround, if these submissions appear on the leaderboard you can convert them into a presentation and obtain the submission from the Attachments tab.
To Convert the activity into a presentation, please navigate to:
- Select the Coaching tab and locate the desired Coaching activity.
- Access the Leaderboard by either:
- Clicking on the Leaderboard icon
- Clicking on the title of the Coaching Activity and then click To Leaderboard located in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Once in the Leaderboard, select the Table icon in the upper-right corner. This will display the submissions in a table view rather than a thumbnail view.
- Select the participant's submission
- Click the Save Selected as New Content button.
- For the newly created presentation, enter the following in the window that appears:
- Folder. Ensure you select a folder that participants have Viewer permissions to view content.
- Active status
- Discoverable by search setting
- Click the Create button.
To download the video file from the edit mode Attachments tab, please navigate to:
- Locate the presentation in the account
- Select the three dots (ellipses)
- Select Edit from the drop down menu
- Select the Attachments tab in grey
- Click the title of the file to launch
- This will populate in a new window. Right click onto the space where the video is playing, and select Save As to store the video to your device
For reviewers, we recommend to run the 'Coaching Activity Status' report to determine the date of submission.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.