When students complete a Course Session, the session must be marked complete by a Learning Author, Learning Administrator, or a Company Administrator.
To mark a course session as complete:
- Select Learning.
- Select Authoring > My Courses and Curriculums.
- Find the course you would like to mark a session complete in and under the Actions column on the right, select the 3 horizontal dots.
- Select Manage Sessions from the Actions menu.
- Select the session from the left-hand side.
- Remove any students who did not attend by checking the box next to their name, then click the trash can icon.
- Click the checkmark icon on the right-hand side of the session information to mark the session and all students as complete. This will mark all registered students for that session as complete for the course (see below):
- Click Apply to submit your changes.
- You will not be able to enroll additional students into a session after it has been marked as complete.
- This option will be grayed out until the last day of the session.
- You will need to ensure to add or remove any users from the enrolled students section on this page prior to marking the session complete. Any student enrolled in the session when the session is marked complete, will also be marked complete. This cannot be edited once the session is marked complete.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- Create Course Sessions
- How to Edit the Course Session Registration E-mail template
- Why can't my students self-enroll into a course session on the same day it takes place?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.