Upon logging into a Brainshark account, end-users may see an option to share links to a presentation through the Home tab.
To disable this access:
- Locate the presentation in the account
- Select the three dots (ellipses)
- Select Edit from the drop-down menu
- Select the Options tab
- Check the box for E-mail Invitations to view presentation
- Press Save to store changes moving forward
- This setting will also provide access to share the presentation through the Outlook Plugin.
- If the user profile has Folder Administrator or Company Administrator permissions they would still have access to share the content from the Home page.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.